[TR] part needed

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Mon Jul 16 16:46:39 MDT 2018

I'm not sure this is much help - TRF also shows them as NLS ... and both Moss
and TRF say "included with lamp assembly" - which is not available from Moss,
but is (apparently) available from TRF - for $400 per side.

I have to check, but I *might* have a spare one in my stash of old junk in the
attic.

Lee