[TR] [Stag] AC blower motors

Patrick Baize pbaize at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 14 18:59:42 MDT 2018

Ok, its the switch, same switch Terry shows in
https://socforum.com/forum/forum/stag-owners-club/soc-forum/33060-heater-fan-switch
does not have a spade on #4, its on #2 tied to #4

picture of my fried one
http://baizefamily.com/StagSwitch.jpg

as far as wiring diagrams go 4 of my wire match the colors to the
switch, but the PG (purple green) or PLG (purple light green) based on
schematic you are looking at, is grey / black in my Stag! So I connected
the Black wire to the Green/Yellow wire and the Green/Grey wire to the
purple/Blue wire, both blower motors running full speed, but I dont need
the slide switch on, compressor and condenser motors running right away
when start stag, but thats ok, I got AC