[TR] Tires

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Jul 3 21:06:55 MDT 2018

The nice thing about autocrossing your old car is  you wear out the tires before or about the time they age out.  It just feels a little better to throw out a tire when the tread is worn out than when the date code indicates it is time to replace.  Makes me feel like I got my money's worth, your mileage may vary.

Greg Lemon
TR250