[TR] p700 lights with sidelight

Tim Gaines mtgaines at presby.edu
Fri Jan 26 05:55:21 MST 2018

I like your suggestion about using LED lighting Jeff. After giving up on Radio Shack some years ago for "bright" LEDs for home path and other decorative lighting, I found several online sources and bought a "kit" of a few hundred LEDs of different colors for about $12. It came with step-down resistors, and the LEDs are far brighter than the old ones. Because of their tiny current drain (and the fact think these lights are way cool) I am thinking of creating some kind of engine compartment lighting circuit for inspection work or maybe just "ground effects." I'm an old fart, but I like lighting, and these LED circuits are so simple and cheap!

Tim Gaines
Clinton, SC
1974 TR6
1980 Spitfire