[TR] Rear Hub Bearing Replacement

Stan Foster stan at redtr6.com
Wed Jan 17 18:36:36 MST 2018

Bob, several years ago one of my rear hubs started growling. I shipped it off to TRF to get it rebuilt. 300 miles later the rebuilt hub had massive amounts of play causing that wheel to wobble noticeably. About that same time a few pictures were circulating of TR6's with sheared axles and the discussion about the reliability of hubs rebuilt with 40+ year old stub axles etc.

I installed the Goodparts CV axles and hubs.

Stan