[TR] Rear Hub Bearing Replacement

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 17 12:25:07 MST 2018

I’ll vouch for the Goodparts CVJs…. They’ve been on my car for 10 years now with no problems.

We do have a fellow in the 6-Pack Forum (Phil) who rebuilds hubs…. I believe he magnafluxes them before rebuilding….. lots of positive comments in the forum and he does it at a very reasonable price. Hop on over to www.6-Pack.org .. free to register and post your question.

Bob

Bob Danielson
TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender Blankets
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm