[TR] Overdrive Dial Indicator

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 05:11:19 MST 2018

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 4:51 PM, TERRY SMITH <terryrs at comcast.net> wrote:
> Thought I had it conquered..until it
> dropped out of OD after several minutes of driving.

When my J-type did that, I pulled the filters and checked them.  There
was some sort of gummy junk in them (might have been from me, since I
did the transmission rebuild and conversion to OD).  Replaced the
filters, new oil, and it worked perfectly - until the terminal broke
off the new interlock switch.  That's fixed now, and everything is
fabulous again.  And I can R&R the tunnel in about six minutes flat.

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.