[TR] [EXTERNAL] - Re: Radiator overflow bottle

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Jan 6 17:05:34 MST 2018

I must have been lucky with my Healey 100.  It has a 4 psi cap, and overflow tube to the ground, and a similar type round core heater as a TR3.  I swapped to a 7 pound cap and sealed coolant recovery system and the only adjustment I needed to make was tightening one hose clamp.  This was back before we had the interwebs to tell us how foolish what sounded like a good idea at the time was.

I am not suggesting you try what I did, probably better to stick to manufacturer's specifications, or start going down the road of "if I modify this I better also modify that"

Greg Lemon
TR250