[TR] Advice Needed

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Jan 2 12:51:26 MST 2018

I would probably agree with you but first I would talk to Dennis or Don at Mini Mania  1-800-946-2642 just to verify that it is the only difference.
NFI,
Bill B

Sent from my Apple II+

On Jan 2, 2018, at 11:12 AM, anabil007 <anabil007 at comcast.net> wrote:

We are rebuilding an 1275 cc engine to replace the 948 in a Bugeye.

Most of the machining and fitting is done…but… when we tried to install the new cam … it would not fit.  15/1000s too big. Can a good machinist fix that ?

or

Is there a better way to solve the problem?

"Life is too short to drive boring cars"

Bill Pugh
1957 TR3 "Casper"👻
TS16765L
Wallace, CA