[TR] TR6 OD dash Indicator light idea

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 14:36:33 MST 2018

I have an OD indicator light in my TR4.

Mine has no heater so the holes in the dash support were unused.  I put a
blue indicator light in the left hand hole.

[image: Inline image 1]

Mainly useful at night when I cannot see the switch stalk though it is
viewable (if not highly noticeable) in daylight.  Helpful inasmuch as I am
in the habit of depressing the clutch pedal when going into overdrive and
my switch sometimes fails to engage if I flip it too hard (goes past the
point of working).  Yeah - I should try to remedy that.

How I wired it...

[image: Inline image 2]

Geo

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 8:52 AM, Patrick Huckels <bespokeroadsters at yahoo.com