[TR] TR6 OD dash Indicator light idea

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Feb 25 13:40:46 MST 2018

In my race car, I had one of the indicator lights on the dash be
parallel to the side of the relay that powered the solenoid (most relays
had two outputs so it was easy to wire).  But it was not to let me know
when it stuck on - it was more a quick troubleshooting deal for when it
did NOT engage.  If the light came on but OD didn't engage it was the
solenoid or OD - otherwise it was an electrical problem.  Turned out
that when the OD didn't work it was ALWAYS an electrical problem.  :)

Tony