[TR] Converting TR6 rheostat to LED use

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 06:44:16 MST 2018

The simple version is Yes to all.  You can just drop in the LED bulbs.
They will work fine with the dimmer in the circuit, they just won't dim
much if at all.  If the bulb you bought is for 12 automotive applications,
it should work fine all they way up to 14V with no issue.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =