[TR] Tr-Tr3 Turn Signal Lever

CFM-TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Tue Feb 20 10:51:24 MST 2018

The control turning with the steering wheel may be loose or damaged grub
screws (3 of them).  Turn the wheel or control head to line up the switch to
center of steering wheel and tighten them.  I think it takes a small flat
screwdriver or it could be a small allen wrench if they have been replaced.
TRF has them in stock P/N 59107 (and Moss may as well have them).