[TR] Tr-Tr3 Turn Signal Lever

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Feb 20 07:21:49 MST 2018

> List, With reference to a Tr3-a i have set my turn signal lever to the
> 12:00 position , but it does not seems to stay in that position. Now it is
> leaning more to the right(2:00) position.

Probably two things:
1) Your canceling mechanism is dirty and needs to be cleaned/lubed.
2) The stator tube is slipping in the gland on the front of the steering
box.

> I have misplaced my Bentley's
> shop manuel, so any suggestions would be welcome. Larry Schwartz

Might not be too useful from an iPhone; but I keep a copy on my larger
smartphone:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffYWZiN2VlZGMtNTkxMi00NGUzLWE4Nz
MtMGRkODRkYzU3MDU1

-- Randall