[TR] Jute from the Roadster factory for the TR4

Keith Stewart keithstewart at bell.net
Fri Feb 16 13:19:01 MST 2018

On the 62 TR4, the circular patch of  carpet that covers the raised area
corresponding with the diff was glued in place-no underpad. The parcel shelf
panel was glued in place on the vertical surface from the floor as far as
the horizontal shelf area which is not glued and has no underpad. The rear
edge of the parcel shelf carpet has four female LTD fasteners which go over
the male LTD fasteners that are installed on the horizontal parcel shelf
surface. There should be four grommets in the bottom edge of the rear panel
trim. These grommets go over the male LTD pegs before the carpet is snapped
in place. So, the rear carpet has no underpad and is held in place
vertically by gluing and horizontal by fasterners.

Keith Stewart

keithstewart at bell.net