[TR] How to sale a TR4

Tim Purdy timipurdy at citlink.net
Wed Feb 14 10:21:07 MST 2018

I have been contemplating to put my 1964 TR4 on the market. It is a difficult decision since it has given me so much joy from the first time I drove it in 1977. It has been the only car I have ever owned.  Maybe it is time for a change. After all, I want someone, too, to enjoy it, just like the original owner allowed me. While I sit on the fence to make the decision, if it is yes, what do I do? I never sold a Triumph before, or a car for that matter, so I am clueless initially going about it. The car, for what it is worth, is located in Susanville, California, which is 80 miles northwest of Reno, Nevada. I know more details will be needed, but I need a starting point and some guidance.

Tim Purdy
Visit tipurdy.org