[TR] TR6 Gauge Gasket

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 18:26:01 MST 2018

There might be some confusion about what parts you're looking for, Ron.
The o-rings between gauge and dash are one item, the completely different
gasket between glass and bezel is another.  I read your post to say you're
looking for the gasket.  Here's one from my original gauges.
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-JJj66Bv/0/e5cc721e/X3/i-JJj66Bv-X3.jpg

If you're looking for this part, it's a trickier one to find, IMO than the
easily sourced o-rings in round or square section.  Nisonger has the
gaskets, I believe.  No idea of pricing.