[TR] TR3 convertible top

dave dave at ranteer.com
Thu Dec 27 20:03:54 MST 2018

I have a nos convertible top.  Apparently an old Sears/Allstate top, still in the box all folded up, still carefully wrapped in tissue paper, probably more or less how it came some years ago.  It’s a vinyl TR3 top with a cloth lining.  Never been installed, lots of snaps and things included.

I talked to Moss today, and they said to use heat, obviously not a lot.  I know, take it slow, be careful, apply heat, just take my time.

Has anyone actually done anything like this?