[TR] British Wiring Colors Ex

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 15:55:54 MST 2018

After years of driving and working on MGs, Triumphs and Healeys I sort of absorbed the British wiring system trial and error, but didn't know it was an actual system with rules consistently applied and not just a Lucas thing until fairly recently.

Pretty simple and straightforward.  Will never complain about LBC wiring again after wrenching on an 80s Porsche a few years back.

Greg Lemon
TR250