[TR] Charles passing

Creig Houghtaling creig555 at live.com
Thu Dec 27 12:31:13 MST 2018

Thanks for the wonderful remberance. I only met Charles once very briefly at his vendor booth at a car show.   But if all you did was read his letters in his ads one couldn't miss his love for the British car hobby and the British car people.  I think we all feel the same way.  But Charles was able to communicate his love with more people.
RIP Charles.