[TR] TR3 wiring

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 06:04:56 MST 2018

Dave, I would say it depends.

I agree with everyone in that it would be a good idea to replace the
entire harness. The hardest part of scratch fabricating a harness is
behind the instrument panel. It is worth buying the harness just for
that section alone. British Wiring makes complete harnesses. I think
Moss buys theirs from British wiring. If you want to end up with an
alternator I think British Wiring can build a harness for you. If you
decide to build your own, the bullet crimper tool that Moss sells is
worth its weight in gold. Much faster than solder connections and no
cold solder joints as you try to remove heat before too much of the wire
insulation melts.

Good luck with the project

TeriAnn

http://www.tr3a.info/Lucaswirecodes.htm