[TR] TR3 wiring

Joel E. Justin j_bar_j at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 25 23:12:39 MST 2018

There is no "engine" only harness. The interior (dash) and engine are all one. The only separate harnesses are the headlights and overdrive (if fitted with one). It's your call, but on a car that old and especially one with an engine fire, I'd just replace the entire harness. I think it would be easier and in the long run, more reliable. My 2 cents...

Joel...