[TR] Sad news

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Dec 25 07:02:40 MST 2018

 Thanks for the link.  I am shocked and saddened by this news.  Charles cast a long shadow in the Triumph community.  Many were disappointed that he frequently did not had stock in parts but to his credit he did subsequently ship out-of-stock parts at his won expense.  He kept high standards and the parts he did sell were proper and correct.  He did the very best he could with the limited amount of capitalization he had.  His legacy will live on, his influence on the community will be well remembered.
We are blessed in that at least one of his sons is carrying on with the the Roadster Factory and if we are lucky Charles has infused him with the same level of enthusiasm.

Dave