[TR] shipping parts from the UK

rjwilson1250 rjwilson1250 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 18:41:29 MST 2018

Remember that shipments below $800+/- value are not subject to duty tax and go thru much faster. I had some issues with a larger order from Rimmer. It went thru customs and got lost in the local shippers warehouse. It was a warehouse guy who sorted things out and got it delivered finally. The shipping company didn't care, just wanted me to wait a specified time and then report a claim.
Roger Wilson

-------- Original message --------From: wbeech <wbeech at flash.net> Date: 12/22/18  3:01 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: 'Kinderlehrer' <kinderlehrer at comcast.net>, 'Frank Magnusson' <fmags at cox.net>, triumphs at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [TR] shipping parts from the UK
I bought a steering wheel from Kimble Engineering, Ltd, shipped on 10/10,
received on 10/16.  Door latches from Vintage Car Parts, shipped on 09/27,
did not note the date but I am sure it was not more than a couple weeks.
Bill B