[TR] The Gift of a Triumph

Harold Sawatsky hsawatsk at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 19 18:06:36 MST 2018

Luckily (at least so far) my kids love the old man :) My son that is most capable actually really likes the 3. Everyone is really looking forward to getting in and taking a turn driving the relic. Way too much of completing the restoration is in my head so we better finish up soon cause ya never know !!! Trust me, it's all fun. Great experience with all the kids and grandkids. You guys should all enjoy these antiques and pass on as much as you can to the next generation.