[TR] The Gift of a Triumph

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Sat Dec 15 16:46:42 MST 2018

Gonna be a lot of opinions on this.

I am going to counter that one because my stock steering is very easy to steer and turn.  My wife, who is a smallish woman, has driven my 1960 TR3A in that last 3 autocross events held at Triumphest on the west coast, and won the women's class.  Obviously lots of hard cornering, and no problems.

For those of you interested, this was my run.  https://youtu.be/6BZ7LfgOgnA
Second fastest lap of the day, yes I'm bragging, only beat by a crazy fast TR6 with a Buick V6 engine, and fully autocross modified suspension, with 12" wide tires all the way around.

Back to the steering, if your stock system is difficult to steer, time to rebuild it.

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE