[TR] What is the worst job on a TR3?

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Dec 12 16:44:40 MST 2018

Somehow, it seems to me, the next job is always worse than the last one.  In
my case, that's changing the crankshaft.

But in all honesty, the TR3 remains one of the easiest cars to work on that
I've ever had the pleasure.

Just one example, on the GM car I finally got rid of last month, just
changing the distributor rotor requires removing the radiator, radiator fans
(yes, fans plural), 3 belts and the water pump!

-- Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild