[TR] TR3 Rear Oil "Seal"

Carl-TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon Dec 10 09:04:38 MST 2018

Guess what I am doing....

Is it possible to R&R the rear oil seal by just pulling transmission/clutch/flywheel?  I don't want to  disassemble the whole front end of I don't need to.

Also, has anyone used the upgrade kit from TRF?  As I understand it, there is no mod to the crankshaft necessary as in the one from Moss.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​