[TR] TR3 sidescreen frames adjustment

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Dec 9 11:03:51 MST 2018

Since we are talking about Larry Learn, I have to say the guy is great.  Every car I restore goes to Larry for sidescreen fitting and soft-top installation.  It is a hike from here, but he is just so good.

He told me his earlier spat with Charles Runyan was history, so for all I know he is doing the TRF sidescreens again.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan