[TR] TR3 sidescreen frames, hoodsticks value?

Stan Foster stan at redtr6.com
Thu Dec 6 14:42:55 MST 2018

Mark Macy sent me a pair of sidescreen frames for $100 including shipping. That was noise compared to the cost of the high quality sidescreen restoration from TRF. Starting with the bare frames was great because I could trial fit them before shipping them off to TRF. Even with the trial fit things continue to move as the fully restored sidescreens are heavy and the TR3 A posts are flimsy.

Stan