[TR] TR3 Horn Relay

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 11:30:31 MST 2018

Terry,

The points tend to wear over time and require some adjustment. Remove the dome and you will see them. I don’t remember the specs and I can’t find the reference off hand, but it is important that there is some gap however small. It is easier do if you remove the horn and work on it on the bench, including a power supply to test it. At least that’s what I  remember.

Bob