[TR] TR6 Washer Bottle Strap

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:53:11 MDT 2018

Dave -

Perhaps this Jaguar part would be suitable:

https://xks.com/i-7082930-jaguar-washer-strap-later-cars-with-plastic-reservoir-16-1078.html?ref=search:https%3A%2F%2Fxks.com%2Fsearch.html%3Fq%3Dwipers%26go%3DSearch

1" x 14½" -- actually pretty cheap considering it is an E-Type part.

BTW - XKs Unlimited is now part of Moss but I don't think there in any
merchandising or inventory cross-over yet.

Geo