[TR] Fell into a TR 3a deal

Erkan Hassan erkanhassan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 16:43:14 MDT 2018

Hey Chris,

I don’t have a lot of experience in this but my brother does.

Assuming you are going to fix the cars, drive them and want the title in your name. As well as the cars are currently without a title and not in the sellers name.

He suggests you look into the necessary process to obtain a “Mechanics Lien”to the vehicles specific to N Carolina. If this fits your circumstances, it might be the way to get a title in your name. Apparently, a conscious effort to find the title owner is part of this, so it may take a while.

Erkan

Sent from my iPad