[TR] Aluminum radiator

Peter Arakelian PeterAra at msn.com
Wed Aug 22 06:11:53 MDT 2018

Thanks to all for the input.  I have decided to go big bucks and get a radiator from Ron Davis Racing in AZ.  Spoke directly with several makers, and was most satisfied with Ron's responses.  The Wizard was very close, but one of the things I did not like about theirs was the brass drain valve.  Brass and aluminum do not go together.  Even though they told me they have not seen any problems, you can look up tables and articles about brass and aluminum eating away when in contact.
Peter Arakelian - 71 TR6