[TR] to loom or not to loom...

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Aug 20 12:35:49 MDT 2018

Can’t advise you as whether you should or shouldn’t, depends on the condition of your present harness, is it frayed, cracked, chaffed where it goes through the body/chassis?

If you decide to replace it, I have bought my last three harnesses from Auto Sparks in the U.K., 2-TR3A & 1-Morgan.  Web site is very clear for easy ordering and they have accessories if you need them.  I figure I saved at least $100 each, shipping included.
http://www.autosparks.co.uk/

NFI,
Bill B

Sent from my Handspring Treo