[TR] mechanics gloves

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Sun Aug 19 10:03:48 MDT 2018

 Mainly after lamenting how long it takes to get clean around the fingernails I started wearing disposable latex.Since solvents often dissolve them I added nitrile to the mix.When I get a tear, I usually just add another glove over the top.When you get to 4 or 5 you start to lose a little feel! For heavy duty jobs I used the mechanix gloves but then sears, HF and others produced more budget minded options.I have a drawer full of various options. As far as source, Sams club used to be my go to for both latex & nitrile.A few weeks ago Walmart had both types on sale.I also like the black HF gloves, especially the thicker ones. I haven't had to scrub the nails in a long time but in the nuclear hot Georgia summers, I have occasionallyhad to pour the sweat out of the gloves!  The fingers come out shriveled some times from immersion!