[TR] mechanics gloves

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Sun Aug 19 09:58:34 MDT 2018

I gotta admit I don't like wearing rubber gloves to work on cars.  I just use a good hand cleaner and wash up well.

I do have some mechanic's gloves that are not disposable, but a thin fabric, and I use them when something is hot.

When washing up I use Zep Heavy Duty Degreaser and/or GoJo Hand Cleaner.

Rye
1960 TR3
1963 356
1968 912