[TR] mechanics gloves

Darrell Walker darrellw360 at mac.com
Sat Aug 18 09:45:28 MDT 2018

HI Terry,

It looks like those a latex?  I use nitrile, I think they are a little more durable.  I usually get 6 or 7 mil thick, seems like a good tradeoff between durability and feel.

This was the last box I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S8W7HN0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

-Darrell