[TR] Proper English for a Proper Car

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri Aug 17 15:41:06 MDT 2018

Not wanting to lower the tone, but MECONIUM is basically fetal poop.  It is important in that, should a laboring woman’s waters become stained with meconium, it indicates that the fetus is in distress (don’t we all poop our pants when distressed?)

Anyway, I was once at a party with an MD friend when a female acquaintance came up to us in a hideous dress.  “What do you think of the dress?” she asked.  Without blinking an eye, my friend replied, “Absolutely meconium, my dear”  “Why, thank you,” she replied, and moved on with a huge smile of satisfaction on her face.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan