[TR] originally- Do people remember me?

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Aug 14 06:33:17 MDT 2018

FAKE NEWS!

Everyone knows that haggis have three legs.  Two on one side are longer than the one on the other making it easy to wander on the mountain slopes.   The males have the two longer legs on the right side and the short one on the left.  The Females have the two on the left side and the short one on the right.  In this way the males wander in one direction and the females in the other.  In this way the males avoid each other and are more likely to encounter females and continue on the species.

And that's the truth.

;-)

Dave Massey