[TR] PL700 Tripod Headlights

Carl-TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Mon Aug 13 07:40:05 MDT 2018

It's a pain to clean them up but I found that the rubber 'boot' was not sealing correctly.  While at it you might want to switch to LED lamps.

I have a contact for a guy in Maryland that makes adapters and bulbs for them.  ^$150 for the pair.  Cuts down on the heat and perhaps more importantly the current draw.

Contact info is on home computer so PM if you want it.

Carl

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​