[TR] originally- Do people remember me?

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 08:48:41 MDT 2018

On 8/11/18 7:20 AM, Randall wrote:
>> I posted that I wanted to rejoin this group on July 30 of
>> this year.  Several old time members said they saw my posting
>> only in the last day or two..what's up with that?...am I
> Like so many of us, our email server has gotten a bit stiff and cranky.
> Sometimes it takes longer to get things done; sometimes they don't get done
> at all.
>
> It's nothing personal.
That's why I don't understand why the lists haven't been migrated over
to one of the big list hosting companies like google lists. Google keeps
thinking individual posts from the Triumph group and spam and short
stopping mail until I get around to going into google spam. Whenever I
reset the spam filter it does it for only that one person on the triumph
list. I've got it to ignore the fot mail and let it through, but only
about half a dozen triumph list members.

TeriAnn