[TR] emissions help needed for cars with a carbon canister with three top ports and one on bottom.

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:21:45 MDT 2018

I'm trying to figure out my emissions system for my '71 Stag.

I have one carbon canister with three top ports.  (I'm coming to the
conclusion that this was stock - others's have two canisters with 2 ports)

1 port goes to fuel tank,
1 port goes to crank case ventilation
1 port goes to carb float vent valves

For the port that goes to the crank case vent. do you have a restrictor in
the path?

I see a similar set up for TR's and there is a restrictor  in place.

But I haven't got confirmation from a fellow Stag owner.

Sujit

--
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California