[TR] Tr-Triumphs demographic

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 07:16:19 MDT 2018

Nothing to prove it - but it always seemed like a disproportionate number
went to or at least ended up in Ohio.

Oh, just call it the 'Householder' effect.

Certainly Dorothy Dean's Cal Sales (L.A.) moved a lot of cars so for a
current total I would guess California.

Even my TR3A that I bought 38 years ago in Indiana originated with Cal
Sales.  I guess if I ever sell it I can call it a 'California car'.

BTW - I suspect more TRs were 'killed' by rain-soaked interiors than salted
roads.

Geo