[TR] Tr-Triumphs demographic

dave dave at ranteer.com
Sat Aug 4 09:04:47 MDT 2018

Just a guess: California,  due to its size, population,  and the favorable (no salt on the road) climate.   I remember reading that a large number of cars went there originally.
I would also say Texas, again size and population - there are Triumph clubs in each of the major cities, and it,  too has a no salt climate.
A good indicator would be to ask VTR for the membership rosters.
-------- Original message --------From: Lawrence Schwartz <l1j1s at aol.com> Date: 8/4/18  8:45 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: triumphs at autox.team.net Subject: [TR] Tr-Triumphs demographic