[TR] TR4 Spark Plugs

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Sat Apr 28 15:20:04 MDT 2018

 Last I knew, Champion still had an L82YC. I don't know what they might have that's any colder than that. Over the years, I've managed to find a few L66Y and L64Y plugs on eBay (they're what came with and what I used to use in my Spitfire 4 autocross car, which had previously been a GP SCCA race car in the 1970s).

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us