[TR] Leaf Springs

David Massey dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Apr 25 05:43:11 MDT 2018

I've been framed?!!!  Oh, I get the picture.

(wait for groans)

The young lad (I say young since he's about 8 years younger than me) replaced most of the main frame rails from the mid-point back and really beefed it up in the important places.  I treated the interior with the Eastwood frame rustproofing kit.  This frame should last longer than I will.

Cheers.

Dave Massey