[TR] TR4A fuel tank

Randy and Valerie DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 19:34:11 MDT 2018

John-

You may have an answer on this already, but I installed the steel aftermarket tank sold commonly in both a TR6 and TR4 with no problems.  I picked up mine from BP Northwest.

Bolted in with minimal fuss- you will likely need to close off 1 or 2 extra vent holes (I used just a bolt with copper washer).

In both cases it replaced stock tanks with the same issue you experienced.  No fun stalling out in the middle of a long drive.

Sent from my iPhone