[TR] TR4A fuel tank

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Wed Apr 18 05:56:00 MDT 2018

I am watching this with interest as I may also be looking for a fuel tank but for a TR6.How similar are they? I do recall a few years back that someone had a welding shop make a tank and the results were such that they cranked out several -happy customers and they made some cash but I don't know if it was enough for them to continue to offer the product. Matt