[TR] Soft Top Bow measurements on TR2-3b

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Apr 16 13:26:54 MDT 2018

I kept original webbing from a car I restored many years ago and use the marks on the webbing as a guide for the new webbing.  In general, the bows open fully and the webbing is taught.  BUT, I have had different experiences with different tops, where the seams often do not line up with the bows themselves.

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan